April 14-17, 2013
|Heart Rhythm 2013
May 8-11, 2013
| MOS Scientific 2013
June 21-23, 2013
In The News...
- L.A. catches the ZeroGravity buzz! KTLA covers ZG's debut at Hoag hospital.
- KABC: Hoag EP lab adds "ZeroGravty suspended lead aprons to increase efficiency"
- PR.com: "One of the most important new pieces of equipment in the EP"
- OCMetro: Calls ZeroGravity, "Physician friendly"
- CFI Medical Teams with Philips and the American College of Cardiology for ACC.12 Heart of Innovation Featured Learning Destination
- Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology: Comparison of Operator Eye Exposures When Working from Femoral Region, Side, or Head of Patient: ZeroGravity vs. conventional shielding
- EP Lab Digest Spotlight Interview: Sequoia Hospital
- Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiology names ZeroGravity among the top five innovations at the 2011 ACC.
- Aunt Minnie says ZGrav Suit Offers More Radiation Protection for Fluoro Studies
- Comparison of a Suspended Radiation Protection System versus Standard Lead Apron for Radiation Exposure of a Simulated Interventionalist